Oh, No! - My Stash is Getting Unfeasibly Large!

Got something to say about the hobby of model making?
MarkyM607
Modelling Gent and Scholar

Re: Oh, No! - My Stash is Getting Unfeasibly Large!

Post by MarkyM607 »

arni wrote:
MarkyM607 wrote:
arni wrote:Happy does not come close to how I feel now,by chance went onto ebay and found my all time grail kit - last built it when the movie came out!......
Cost a fortune btw!
Oh, I've always wanted one of those, Convoy is one of my favourite films. I'd settle for the Duck hood ornament otherwise!! :lol:
Pity truck kits seem to cost a fair bit (at least to me!), or we could have a GB for the anniversary which I think is next year!! (1978-2018, 40 years!!!).
My late brother took me to see it shortly after we moved to England it pops up on true entertainment from time to time btw.
Cool. Never saw it in the cinema, in '78 I was four so... I do have it on Video and DVD, I keep the Video version as the DVD copy I have seems to cut out the bit where the Governors aide talks to all the truckers on the move. Not sure why!. Sorry about your brother if it's not inappropriate to say.
Hoping to return to modelling sometime this year!! :lol:
Owner of Marky's Model Emporium since 2013!.
arni
Modelling Gent and Scholar

Re: Oh, No! - My Stash is Getting Unfeasibly Large!

Post by arni »

MarkyM607 wrote:
arni wrote:
MarkyM607 wrote:
arni wrote:Happy does not come close to how I feel now,by chance went onto ebay and found my all time grail kit - last built it when the movie came out!......
Cost a fortune btw!
Oh, I've always wanted one of those, Convoy is one of my favourite films. I'd settle for the Duck hood ornament otherwise!! :lol:
Pity truck kits seem to cost a fair bit (at least to me!), or we could have a GB for the anniversary which I think is next year!! (1978-2018, 40 years!!!).
My late brother took me to see it shortly after we moved to England it pops up on true entertainment from time to time btw.
Cool. Never saw it in the cinema, in '78 I was four so... I do have it on Video and DVD, I keep the Video version as the DVD copy I have seems to cut out the bit where the Governors aide talks to all the truckers on the move. Not sure why!. Sorry about your brother if it's not inappropriate to say.
Not a prob,he died of the big C a few years back.

Return to “Small Talk”