Photo upload errror?? *SOLVED*

Got something to say about the hobby of model making?
Michael modeller 48

Photo upload errror?? *SOLVED*

Post by Michael modeller 48 »

I tried to upload photos three or four times today.

The error message read (Invalid JSON response from server)

Does anyone know what this means or if there is a problem with photo program?
iggie
Modelling Gent and Scholar

Re: Photo upload errror??

Post by iggie »

Working for me on my phone Michael; try my usual advice for all things like this and clear your browser cache and history.....
It might just work :grin:

Best wishes

Jim
If you can walk away from a landing, it's a good landing. If you use the airplane the next day, it's an outstanding landing
"Never put off till tomorrow, what you can do the day after tomorrow"
Michael modeller 48

Thanks, iggie, I had some Mac updates to download. That seems to have solved the issue! I tried to clear the cache and reload the page first which did not solve

it.

How are the copters on that flattop going? Did the kit have the copters or did you build them from scratch?
Michael modeller 48

I am building a p-40.

I have a question there is a spot for panels behind the cockpit. There are clear parts for these spots and I do not know if I paint them or not?

iggie
Modelling Gent and Scholar

Post by iggie »

I would paint the fuselage behind the glazing first judging by a wick look on Google images, then paint the framing on the glazing as well!

The helicopters are coming on nicely thank you, they came with the kit thankfully as there is no way I'm up to scratching anything that small! :-D
Best wishes

Jim
If you can walk away from a landing, it's a good landing. If you use the airplane the next day, it's an outstanding landing
"Never put off till tomorrow, what you can do the day after tomorrow"
Michael modeller 48

iggie wrote:I would paint the fuselage behind the glazing first judging by a wick look on Google images, then paint the framing on the glazing as well!

The helicopters are coming on nicely thank you, they came with the kit thankfully as there is no way I'm up to scratching anything that small! :-D

When you state "glazing" do you mean by clear parts? And the (framing) as if in a canopy and it's frame lines? So other than the lines the clear parts

should stay clear?
jssel
Still crazy after all these years

Re: Photo upload errror?? *SOLVED*

Post by jssel »

That is correct Mike. There is a thin panel line approximately at the mid section of the clear part. So paint the fuselage color on first. I would not add the clear pieces until all painting and clear coats (both gloss and matt) are complete.
Besting 60 years of mediocre building of average kits in the stand off scale
Michael modeller 48

Re: Photo upload errror?? *SOLVED*

thank Jeff,

Return to “Small Talk”