Panzer IV & German Infantry.

Show us a view of your workbench / work in progress and build reports too.
JamesValentine
Series 3 and Beyond

Panzer IV & German Infantry.

Post by JamesValentine »

This is just the beginning of the project.
Every model was very kindly donated by the online community and I owe them all greatly.
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h54/JamesValentine/IMG_20170307_100202_zpspif5v3xs.jpg
These were undercoated this morning and I've only gotten so far which I will post tomorrow.
JamesPerrin
Looks like his avatar

Re: Panzer IV & German Infantry.

Post by JamesPerrin »

Looks pretty dang good to me.

You images are not being embedded as you need to surround the image address with [img]http://.../myimage.jpg[/img] tags. Photobucket can create these links for you, alternatively use the shortcuts in full editor, or just type them yourself. We only allow smallish images on the forum as anything bigger than 800px wide will usually bed scaled down anyway on most mobile devices, so don't worry about the lack of MPs. Good light and and steady hand (look for something to rest you phone on like the back of a chair) will improve the image quality.
Classic British Kits SIG Leader Better to fettle than to fill
(2024 A:B 5:1) (2023 13:8:7) (2022 21:11) (2021 15:8) (2020 8:4:4)
iggie
Modelling Gent and Scholar

Post by iggie »

Alternatively try using the 'add image to post' button below the reply box, if you select 15" monitor it'll size your images automatically
Best wishes

Jim
If you can walk away from a landing, it's a good landing. If you use the airplane the next day, it's an outstanding landing
"Never put off till tomorrow, what you can do the day after tomorrow"
ShaunW
NOT the sheep

Post by ShaunW »

The P-IV looks good to me as well James, although Photobucket is very slow for me nowadays so it took a while for me to view your pics. Perhaps my switching to Chrome has had something to do with it as PB ran well for me before. I now use the forum's own image function as suggested to you by Iggie but I believe that Chrome is required to use it. That is a very generous donation of figures in addition to the tank and will hopefully give you some hours of modelling pleasure!
Doing - Tamiya 1/35th Universal Carrier.

Work is the curse of the modelling classes!
IPMS#12300
DavidWomby

Post by DavidWomby »

Impressive.

David
JamesValentine
Series 3 and Beyond

Post by JamesValentine »

Yeah the image tags moaned about width and height. So I may have to try that add image to post

Photo bucket is also pretty slow for me. The app works. But the site...ugh.

Gotta do infantry next. But I don't think the camera will be good with them.
iggie

Post by iggie »

Lots of variety there; the figure look great (although I can count the number of figures of any kind I've painted on one hand!)
I noticed the pictures that are hand held and not 'solarized' as an effect are a lot sharper than the ones with the (I assume) special effect; they are certainly easier to see details on; is that something photobucket does automatically or can you turn it off?
Best wishes

Jim
If you can walk away from a landing, it's a good landing. If you use the airplane the next day, it's an outstanding landing
"Never put off till tomorrow, what you can do the day after tomorrow"

Return to “Workbench Window”