Ivan’s new workbench.

Show us a view of your workbench / work in progress and build reports too.
IvanV22
Modelling Gent and Scholar

Ivan’s new workbench.

Post by IvanV22 »

Some background info. For 2 years ago I learned that that planes for the new 4 lane motorway had been moved, now I would have a 120 meter high bridge about 200 meters in front of my house. After thinking a lot a dicided to sell the farm, it felt strange, it had been in the family for several generations. But the house was from 1850 with lots of stairs and my health isn’t getting better. So I sold the farm to the firm that’s building the bridge, and got a god price.
Bought me a 2 bedroom flat on the ground floor in a block with 15 apartments designed for old people, have a huge grass area around the the block. Life is so much easier now.
Used over a year, packing , selling and driving stuff to the garbage site. And now it’s unpacking time. Still not finished, but have begun using the guest room as a hobby room, still not finished, but got my PC and workbench up and going. Am thinking of one more bench for wooden models. Also bought me a first class gaming chair, that is wonderful to sit in.
The view isn’t the greatest, but from the living room I am looking over the river.

Best from Ivan
Stuart
Raider of the Lost Ark Royal

Re: Ivan’s new workbench.

Post by Stuart »

Very nice new set up Ivan - I love the look of that chair!
Stuart Templeton I may not be good but I'm slow...

My Blog: https://stuartsscalemodels.blogspot.com/
iggie

Post by iggie »

Looks like a good move Ivan, I hope you'll be very happy in your new home 👍
Best wishes

Jim
If you can walk away from a landing, it's a good landing. If you use the airplane the next day, it's an outstanding landing
"Never put off till tomorrow, what you can do the day after tomorrow"
JamesPerrin
Looks like his avatar

Post by JamesPerrin »

Well it was either this or attach thousands of balloons to your farmhouse and float away. Sounds like you made the right decision and I hope you are happy in your new home.
Classic British Kits SIG Leader Better to fettle than to fill
(2024 A:B 5:1) (2023 13:8:7) (2022 21:11) (2021 15:8) (2020 8:4:4)
IvanV22

Post by IvanV22 »

Stuart wrote: March 12th, 2023, 5:32 pm Very nice new set up Ivan - I love the look of that chair!
Yes a great chair. Bought it online for 2000 Nkr about 200€, that with a 30% discont , its a heavy chair, weighs about 31 kg! And is tested at 150kg! So I can drink all the beer I want! Also read custom reports that they had changed chairs every year,but had used this one for over 2 years.
Best from Ivan

Return to “Workbench Window”