Carlos' Mosquito raider

Rhubarb! The RAF Fighter Command takes the offensive 1941-1944.
Runs 1-30 June.
Dirkpitt289
NUMA's Auto Mechanic

Re: Carlos' Mosquito raider

Post by Dirkpitt289 »

I'm sorry to hear that Carlos. :oops: I was looking forward to seeing your black Mosquito added to our Rhubarb family. Maybe we'll see this particular model cross your bench in the future as a restoration. 8-) That said lets not waste time and get right back in the cockpit (saddle) and get to work on your next project. :-D What's next???
.... Dirk

Beware of the DOG's of WAR

My Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/ModelingGu ... rid&view=0
MackemPete
Onto the Clever Stuff, Now.

Post by MackemPete »

That's a shame Carlos, I was looking forward to this as I recently built my 1st Mossie, Oh well I'll just have to watch your workbench window!!!! :grin:
Pete
carlos
The Bug Has Well And Truly Bitten

Post by carlos »

Thanks for the moral support guys.
It really has ticked me off a bit - Was hoping it would be my first model to be photographed on a baseboard I've just made.
Got a Bedford tanker from the RAF refuelling set standing by, was gonna recreate the refuelling set's box-art (kinda)

Will be starting meself a new workbench thread soon - so I'm sure the Mossie will turn up there before too long.

Next project? Not sure Dirk...
Got a Typhoon in progress (Airfix 1/72) - not really thought beyond that.
I'm going to a big local 'mall' on Tuesday, and have some spending money - so who knows.....
Currently on bench: ICM 1/72 Tupolev Tu-2
Dirkpitt289
NUMA's Auto Mechanic

Post by Dirkpitt289 »

carlos wrote:Thanks for the moral support guys.
It really has ticked me off a bit - Was hoping it would be my first model to be photographed on a baseboard I've just made.
Got a Bedford tanker from the RAF refuelling set standing by, was gonna recreate the refuelling set's box-art (kinda)

Will be starting meself a new workbench thread soon - so I'm sure the Mossie will turn up there before too long.

Next project? Not sure Dirk...
Got a Typhoon in progress (Airfix 1/72) - not really thought beyond that.
I'm going to a big local 'mall' on Tuesday, and have some spending money - so who knows.....
Well whatever you choose we'll be watching. Speaking of a Typhoon now that the Rhubarb GB is almost over I may change the final scheme. Last night I found a profile of a night fighter Typhoon with the typical night fighter antennas all over her. I like it because its different. We'll see what happens
.... Dirk

Beware of the DOG's of WAR

My Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/ModelingGu ... rid&view=0

Return to “The 'Rhubarb' GB”