Not a frog kit.

Military or civil, triplanes, biplanes or monoplanes, props, jets or helicopters...models in here.
celt
Modelling Gent and Scholar

Re: Not a frog kit.

Post by celt »

Spaceowl wrote:Lovely work, Celt. You don't see many of them around.
Thanks,much appreciated.
Lone Modeller wrote:How nice to see an interwar aircraft and not a well known one either. That has been very well built and painted, (says he who also only uses a hairy stick).
Thank you very much.
ShaunW wrote:Nice one, Celt, this is a great looking build of a subject outside of the norm.
iggie wrote:
ShaunW wrote:Nice one, Celt, this is a great looking build of a subject outside of the norm.
Plus one to that! Cracking looking build 8-)
Thank you both very much.
The Great Auk

Post by The Great Auk »

You achieved a masterful result with this venerable kit, something not so easy to do!

And this Moraine is done quite well indeed!

I believe Heller makes a 2 seat Moraine (the type used in the Blue Max with a cover over one of the 'pits) which shouldn't be too hard to find. Would be a treat to see you tackle it some day.

You have some very enviable skill my friend.

The Great Auk
celt

Post by celt »

The Great Auk wrote:You achieved a masterful result with this venerable kit, something not so easy to do!

And this Moraine is done quite well indeed!

I believe Heller makes a 2 seat Moraine (the type used in the Blue Max with a cover over one of the 'pits) which shouldn't be too hard to find. Would be a treat to see you tackle it some day.

You have some very enviable skill my friend.

The Great Auk
Hi The Great Auk,thank you very much for the kind words,but I am just a kit basher that slaps on paint with a hairy stick and not as good as the rest on this forum.
MarkyM607

Post by MarkyM607 »

Hi Celt, I was looking for something else in my spares boxes when I came across these. Not sure if you need anymore but as before they are yours if you want them.

The one on the top right is a Matchbox one and says as much along with 'Lesney Products'!!.
Hoping to return to modelling sometime this year!! :lol:
Owner of Marky's Model Emporium since 2013!.
celt

Post by celt »

MarkyM607 wrote:Hi Celt, I was looking for something else in my spares boxes when I came across these. Not sure if you need anymore but as before they are yours if you want them.

The one on the top right is a Matchbox one and says as much along with 'Lesney Products'!!.
Hi MarkyM607,I would love to give them a new home,my nearest and dearest bought loads of CBKs for Christmas and I intend making them wheels up.
Regards
celt.
MarkyM607

Post by MarkyM607 »

celt wrote:
MarkyM607 wrote:Hi Celt, I was looking for something else in my spares boxes when I came across these. Not sure if you need anymore but as before they are yours if you want them.

Hi MarkyM607,I would love to give them a new home,my nearest and dearest bought loads of CBKs for Christmas and I intend making them wheels up.
Regards
celt.
Rightho matey, I'll find your address from last time and send them off probably Friday or later today whichever has more time!!. :grin:
Hoping to return to modelling sometime this year!! :lol:
Owner of Marky's Model Emporium since 2013!.
celt

Post by celt »

MarkyM607 wrote:
celt wrote:

Regards
celt.
Rightho matey, I'll find your address from last time and send them off probably Friday or later today whichever has more time!!. :grin:
Hi MarkyM607,thank you very much.
Regards
celt.
Miggers
The Bug Has Well And Truly Bitten

Post by Miggers »

iggie wrote:
Plus one to that! Cracking looking build 8-)
Indeedy,she looks good Celt.

A Frenchy you say?,I thought Polish,they were rather keen on parasol wing'd types too.
You could see him thinking "Bleedin'pilots,don't know nuffin.All glammer" He's probably right.

A/C.2 Webber,Manston,1941,First Light by Geoff Wellum.
Miss-Stang
Active Participant

Post by Miss-Stang »

Good job. It's nice to see something outside of the norm, it's a really cute looking plane too. I rather like the parasol wing.

Keep up the good work.
Regards,

Miss-Stang
celt

Post by celt »

Hi Miggers and Miss-Stang,welcome to the forum.Thanks for your kind words,much appreciate.
Regards
celt.

Return to “Aviation Modelling”