SCRATCHBUILT DEWOITINE D510 in 1:48 scale

Military or civil, triplanes, biplanes or monoplanes, props, jets or helicopters...models in here.
Fozzy
The Bug Has Well And Truly Bitten

Re: SCRATCHBUILT DEWOITINE D510 in 1:48 scale..(RFI photos)

Post by Fozzy »

Hi again guys......

I said that I would post a few more photos of this finished D.510

....so here they are.....(not too many I hope!!) ;-)

Once again thanks for following and looking in :)

Cheers

Fozzy
FOZZY

Visit my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/martinfosterss ... uiltmodels

Ready for inspection.....1:24 Scale Cutaway Spifire Mk1...1:24 Scale Cutaway Ju 87B-2......1:30 scale scratch built Westland Lysander...P51D seviced in a Hangar
PropWash
Active Participant

Re: SCRATCHBUILT DEWOITINE D510 in 1:48 scale

Post by PropWash »

I cannot get enough of seeing builds / projects from scratch-builders. I just plod along in my injection-molded models comfort zone (although the impending doom of a vacuform model kit is in the wings for me), so seeing people go above and beyond with projects like yours is a great joy for me. Wonderful job on a great subject.

Now, I'll have to buy me the "normal" plastic kit of this aircraft for myself. ;-)
vacant
Modelling Gent and Scholar

Post by vacant »

Propwash, you don't have to buy the normal injection kit - you could find a Rareplane vacform kit. It's a fairly straightforward one to build, i.e. no radial engine, fairly small, monoplane.
Fozzy
The Bug Has Well And Truly Bitten

Post by Fozzy »

PropWash wrote:I cannot get enough of seeing builds / projects from scratch-builders. I just plod along in my injection-molded models comfort zone (although the impending doom of a vacuform model kit is in the wings for me), so seeing people go above and beyond with projects like yours is a great joy for me. Wonderful job on a great subject.

Now, I'll have to buy me the "normal" plastic kit of this aircraft for myself. ;-)

Nothing wrong with making "normal" plastic kits as you stated PropWash!....I have a few in my meagre stash which I occasionally play with....as for vacuform kits?....would be easier to scratch build an aircraft than to put one of those together!! ha ha ;-)
FOZZY

Visit my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/martinfosterss ... uiltmodels

Ready for inspection.....1:24 Scale Cutaway Spifire Mk1...1:24 Scale Cutaway Ju 87B-2......1:30 scale scratch built Westland Lysander...P51D seviced in a Hangar
MarkyM607
Modelling Gent and Scholar

Post by MarkyM607 »

Excellent from start to finish. I go off for a few days and you finish it!!. :lol:
Hoping to return to modelling sometime this year!! :lol:
Owner of Marky's Model Emporium since 2013!.

Return to “Aviation Modelling”