Dazzled's Ikea Special

Runs January 1st 2012 to January 31st
Dazzled
Modelling Gent and Scholar

Re: Dazzled's Ikea Special

Post by Dazzled »

Hi Martin.

I am still sanding, but the main reason for a lack of updates at the moment is that I'm working days untill Feb 5th plus voluntary work on Saturdays and struggling to finish an OU assignment. At the moment it looks like I'll be cutting this one fine, if I finish at all. I don't seem to be able to sit down to some serious modelling for anything more than short bursts right now.

Still, things should get easier when I'm on shift and nailing 747s together. More days off and focussed differently, you see. ;-)
COLD WAR S.I.G. LEADER

Wherever there's danger, wherever there's trouble, wherever there's important work to be done....I'll be somewhere else building a model!
Dazzled

Post by Dazzled »

I'm afraid that this is one model that wont get finished in time. I've spent the entire weekend finishing an assignment for my OU course so there was no time for modelling. I may be able to find some time at the end of next week but I'm declaring this one a failure :oops:

This is the current state of play.

The filling and sanding have gone quite well. This is just the second application of Green Stuff. I'll carry on the build in Workbench Window.
COLD WAR S.I.G. LEADER

Wherever there's danger, wherever there's trouble, wherever there's important work to be done....I'll be somewhere else building a model!
Martin R

Post by Martin R »

OK, never mind. Valiant effort, though!

regards,

Martin

Return to “Boom! Boom! Basil Brush's Twin-boom Aircraft GB”