Chuck's TIE Striker

From Apollo and Soyuz, to Gerry Anderson, Irwin Allen, Star Wars and Trek to Babylon 5, Battlestar Galactica and those strange, doe-eyed Japanese school girls...to any model kits you can think of, that only exists in imagination.
Chuck Finley
Modelling Gent and Scholar

Chuck's TIE Striker

Post by Chuck Finley »

I have enjoyed adding some of Bandai's new releases to my 1/72 scale Star Wars collection. As I have all of the 1/72 scale kits released by Fine Molds, I stay away from duplicates. Here is the TIE Striker from "Star Wars; Rogue One". The kit went together with no hitches although I always paint the models regardless of the molded colors.

On second thoughts, let's not go to Camelot. It is a silly place!
iggie

Re: Chuck's TIE Striker

Post by iggie »

Very neat job Chuck!

They really are superb kits, and excellent mojo restorers if needed! I'm looking forward to the 1/72 Falcon :grin:
Best wishes

Jim
If you can walk away from a landing, it's a good landing. If you use the airplane the next day, it's an outstanding landing
"Never put off till tomorrow, what you can do the day after tomorrow"
Chuck Finley

Post by Chuck Finley »

[quote="iggie"]Very neat job Chuck!

They really are superb kits, and excellent mojo restorers if needed! I'm looking forward to the 1/72 Falcon :grin:[/quote

Thanks. I, on the other hand, will be taking a pass on the Bandai Falcon kit. I built the Fine Molds kit when it first came out and added fiber optics and LEDs. Lets just say if I lose power, I can use the Falcon's head lights as flash lights. They are that powerful ! :)
ShaunW
NOT the sheep

Post by ShaunW »

That is excellent, Chuck, very nicely done indeed. Painted always looks better than naked plastic IMHO.
Doing - Tamiya 1/35th Universal Carrier.

Work is the curse of the modelling classes!
IPMS#12300
MarkyM607

Post by MarkyM607 »

Chuck Finley wrote:
iggie wrote:Very neat job Chuck!

They really are superb kits, and excellent mojo restorers if needed! I'm looking forward to the 1/72 Falcon :grin:[/quote

Thanks. I, on the other hand, will be taking a pass on the Bandai Falcon kit. I built the Fine Molds kit when it first came out and added fiber optics and LEDs. Lets just say if I lose power, I can use the Falcon's head lights as flash lights. They are that powerful ! :)
Probably harder to carry to the fuse box than a torch though. :lol: :ha:
Hoping to return to modelling sometime this year!! :lol:
Owner of Marky's Model Emporium since 2013!.
Chuck Finley

Post by Chuck Finley »

MarkyM607 wrote:
Chuck Finley wrote:
iggie wrote:Very neat job Chuck!

Probably harder to carry to the fuse box than a torch though. :lol: :ha:

Hey, I have all of my 1/72 scale Bandai and Fine Molds Star Wars kits arranged over the computer. I know where the Falcon is at all times. I don't always remember where I put the flash light. :)

Return to “Real Space, Sci-Fi and What-iffery”