Rampaging Scorpion

From Apollo and Soyuz, to Gerry Anderson, Irwin Allen, Star Wars and Trek to Babylon 5, Battlestar Galactica and those strange, doe-eyed Japanese school girls...to any model kits you can think of, that only exists in imagination.
philp
Modelling Gent and Scholar

Re: Rampaging Scorpion

Post by philp »

Danke.

So, does he have plans to finish it up or did he get sidetracked?

The Scorpion is great and the building looks good. I have the 3 re-releases and keep debating between building them without the cheesy paper bits but replace that with a more serious dio (uh, as far as it goes) or trying to make them look as much like the insect as possible.

One of the shows I go to had the Praying Mantis done like this last way and it took Best Female figure (who knew no one would enter a girl kit).
AndrewR
In the basement lab

Re: Rampaging Scorpion

Post by AndrewR »

philp wrote:Danke.

So, does he have plans to finish it up or did he get sidetracked?

The Scorpion is great and the building looks good. I have the 3 re-releases and keep debating between building them without the cheesy paper bits but replace that with a more serious dio (uh, as far as it goes) or trying to make them look as much like the insect as possible.

One of the shows I go to had the Praying Mantis done like this last way and it took Best Female figure (who knew no one would enter a girl kit).
Sidetracked by electronic devices, Pokemon and Starwars lego!
Up in the Great White North

Return to “Real Space, Sci-Fi and What-iffery”