SIG Leader Status

Home of the IPMS Cold War SIG. Hop over the wall and join the party comrade.

Moderators: Falcon, Dazzled

IronMan129
Modelling Gent and Scholar

SIG Leader Status

Post by IronMan129 »

Hello everyone.
I just thought I'd create a thread letting everyone know that I am in hospital again incase anyone didn't know.
I will try and do as much as I can for our great SIG and the fantastic members we have whilst I'm here but If I can't I will let you know.
Also Once I am discharged I am determined to run as fast and as hard as I can with the SIG as I really enjoy being the leader and I really don't want to lose the SIG like I thaught I had to.
Kitaholic

Re: SIG Leader Status

Post by Kitaholic »

Great determination mate but remember your health comes first. Walk before you can run and hope you get better soon.
Regards

Gord

Desperately trying to find his MOJO, don't know where I left it
planecrazyman61

Post by planecrazyman61 »

hi adam hope your feeling better soon and happy you still want to carry on as leader of the sig health issues permitting ,not sure which shows the sig is booked to attend but if there is nothing before telford why not stay sig leader for the next few months and give yourself time for your health to improve as you have done a good job on the forum and at the shows ,cheers mate get well soon craig
IronMan129

Post by IronMan129 »

Thank you guys!

Kitaholic - I know mate, I'm not going to hurt myself but I will carry on as Leader and I will not let this SIG fall on its knees.

Planecrazyman61 - Me too mate I'm glad I'm out of the down period I was having and I can carry on doing what I love to do.
We have the Farnborough Show in September and I will not stop being the Leader no matter what.

Return to “Cold War Chat”