Sign-up and Chat

Splashbau II, but for Flying Boats only.
Runs December 1st to January 13th.
GB Leader is: AceSeafire.
VickersVandal
Modelling Gent and Scholar

Re: Sign-up and Chat

Post by VickersVandal »

I've decided on the Felixstowe and now that my flippen photobucket app :roll: is finally working again I can start a build thread.
Must.....build....ALL the Sopwith Camels!...

My Biggles Model display website: https://tinyurl.com/y74ydzae
MDT

Post by MDT »

I'm attempting to make amends for my poor GB turnout this year so I'm with a Matchbox Walrus. Rigging will be a must but I know I'm in an excellent place for advice!
AceSeafire
Onto the Clever Stuff, Now.

Post by AceSeafire »

Well, it's group build eve. I count 14 build threads so far so it's looking good with a nice variety of builds.
philp

Post by philp »

While I have the Airfix Sunderland in the stash and the new Italeri kit came today (and a Matchbox Walrus), I have several review kits I need to get done before the end of the year so think I will just pull up a chair and watch this one.
AceSeafire
Onto the Clever Stuff, Now.

Post by AceSeafire »

Well, 9 completions seems like a fairly successful gb to me. Several 'nearly done's as well so that's good.

Despite my failure to finish (barely start) one of my two projects for this build I thoroughly enjoyed it. Seeing everyone's projects come together was great and I'm pleased that we managed to cover a pretty wide spectrum of flying boats (albeit with a slight widgeon bias!)

I look forward to following the various unfinished projects on the forum in the weeks to come

Return to “Flying Boat GB”