The kit Santa left for me is total CAK...

What did your Secret Santa send you this Christmas? Have you been naughty or nice? Did you get a Trumpeter 1/48 Lump of Coal, or a nice old Airfix classic? Your builds should be chronicled here, starting Decmber 25th (ho, ho, ho!) and lasting through January 31st. Admins: Brickie and Paul Bradley
PaulBradley
Staring out the window

Re: The kit Santa left for me is total CAK...

Post by PaulBradley »

Woah...like, far out, man! :shock:
Paul

За демократію і незалежний Україну

"For Democracy and a Free Ukraine"
Saxon
Modelling Gent and Scholar

Post by Saxon »

Like wow man it's like 07:41am here and those colours like totally made my eyes bleed! I am a little surprised that you still went with olive drab for the crew uniforms given the plane colours. But looking errr groovy man.
beany
Fat git, glasses, goatie - Avoid!

Post by beany »

Saxon wrote:I am a little surprised that you still went with olive drab for the crew uniforms given the plane colours.
Do you know I hadn't even considered doing anything else with them, but now you have planted this seed, it has immediately sprouted a 60's Sgt. Pepper uniform type of idea. A tiny bit before my time but I shall have a Google tomorrow for colour ideas. Cheers for that one mate.
Al.
2024 Acquired: 9 Built: 1
ara398
The Bug Has Well And Truly Bitten

Post by ara398 »

Hi Al,

could you please put a public health warning at the start of any future posts? ;-) Almost had a seizure when I saw your painting progress!

I'm 'feeling the love' on this build!

Regards,
Adrian

Return to “Secret Santa Group Build”