Miniarts Historical figures

Whole chunks of real life...scaled down, figures in all scales...even footballers!
Tanis-UK
Series 3 and Beyond

Miniarts Historical figures

Post by Tanis-UK »

Has anyone on here built anything by Miniarts, I'm thinking of getting some of their historical figures for conversion
DH-Drover
Active Participant

Re: Miniarts Historical figures

Post by DH-Drover »

G'Day Tannis :grin:
I have four of these on the go at the moment.

The kits are very good but need thought in construction sequence as the instructions consist of a coloured picture of the compleated model with the part numbers, a keyed colour chart and a numbered parts diagram. The reason that I have four on the go is that I use oils and they take time to dry. However I am about to try Alkyd oils to see if they will speed up the process.

You will notice the kits come in series, ie Greeks, Romans, V century knights etc. which are the same basic kit with different arms, heads, shields and weapons.

I enjoy building and painting them which is the main point :grin:

What conversions are you thinking of?

Dai
Life or Death there no other options.
Indian Proverb.
Tanis-UK
Series 3 and Beyond

Re: Miniarts Historical figures

Post by Tanis-UK »

just some idea's bouncing around in my head at the mo, the kits look like good starting points, basic yes but all you really need, as soon as I have something definate in mind will post here, always done military figures but lately been caught up with the larger scale horror figures, another passion of mine

Return to “Figures and Diorama”