Re: Honda RS100 endurance racer

Post by Clashcityrocker »

Another nicely finished bike Syd.

Nigel
syd-baines
Modelling Gent and Scholar

Post by syd-baines »

thanks guys i have enjoyed building this model as i have always liked the look of it, the only problem i have had was with the decals not wanting to stick on the model, i dont know why as i did the same as i always do i used setting solution on them even waited till they dried and used some more setting solution but no better, it is the first time i have had a problem with decals on a Tamiya kit, thanks for all your feedback and comments also thanks for watching dont know yet what i am going to do next i will have to sit in front of my pile of kits for a while before i decide, once again thanks
ShaunW
NOT the sheep

Post by ShaunW »

Very nicely done Syd. The problem with the decals sounds disappointing (although they look fine from here) and I agree that is unusual for Tamiya, I find that their decals can be a little thick but usually they go on well enough.
Doing - Tamiya 1/35th Universal Carrier.

Work is the curse of the modelling classes!
IPMS#12300
syd-baines
Modelling Gent and Scholar

Post by syd-baines »

thanks Shaun the decals dont look bad from a distance but up close you can see they do not sit properly, i have never had a problem with Tamiya decals not sticking i dont know if this kit is a reissue or not if so it could be the original print of the decals

Return to “Cars, Trucks, Bikes, Locos and other civvie vehicles”