1/12 foose camaro 2

Time to pimp them rides!
kpnuts
Active Participant

1/12 foose camaro 2

Post by kpnuts »

Hi all don't know if you remember this but I have no kits in the stash that interest me so I went through the junk pile looking for inspiration and I think I have an idea, it won't look like it does now since I only seem to be good at old and beat up but if all goes to plan this will be quite radical even for me.
kpnuts
Active Participant

Re: 1/12 foose camaro 2

Post by kpnuts »

Hi all well I've had to widen the suspension and tracking to fit this baby in also will have to hack the inner wings to drop the engine and allow for attaching the gearbox.
If they ever built a car like this it would be awesome I doubt the engine would even be pulling it's own weight.
Obviously it will need wider rear wheels.
iggie
Modelling Gent and Scholar

Post by iggie »

Love the work on the engine; that looks superb
Best wishes

Jim
If you can walk away from a landing, it's a good landing. If you use the airplane the next day, it's an outstanding landing
"Never put off till tomorrow, what you can do the day after tomorrow"
syd-baines

Post by syd-baines »

i like what you are doing, that looks like a bike engine you are putting in, what bike did the engine come from ? looking forward to seeing more
kpnuts
Active Participant

Post by kpnuts »

1/6 Honda 750 k4
kpnuts
Active Participant

Post by kpnuts »

Hi all next update I've installed the engine, got a lot of work to do (so much more than I thought) I will have to flair the wheel arches a bit, I had to remove the carbs to get the body on this is going to be tricky
syd-baines

Post by syd-baines »

doing a good job mating bike engine to car, i can`t help wandering where you are going with this project, is it going to be a hot rod or a funny car for the drag stip if so i can`t imagine it being all that fast, after saying that i like what you are doing can`t wait to see more

Return to “Cars, Trucks, Bikes, Locos and other civvie vehicles”