Shaun's Ghostly Gunfighter *DNF*

Covering the Vietnam War from March 65 until March 73, any kit, any scale, any subject, any country.
Runs 1-31 October.
Your host & GBL is ShaunW.
TobyC
Modelling Gent and Scholar

Re: Shaun's Ghostly Gunfighter

Post by TobyC »

Lots of ordnance is required Shaun. Having bought some of Hasegawa's weapons sets I've been forced to buy more Skyraiders,Skyhawks, Phantoms and Crusaders to put them on. :roll: Is there no end to the madness? :mrgreen:
Enjoyment over accuracy. That's my motto
ShaunW
NOT the sheep

Post by ShaunW »

TobyC wrote: Is there no end to the madness? :mrgreen:
'Fraid not, but then again you can never have too many Phantoms, Skyraiders and Skyhawks :-D
Doing - Tamiya 1/35th Universal Carrier.

Work is the curse of the modelling classes!
IPMS#12300
TobyC
Modelling Gent and Scholar

Post by TobyC »

ShaunW wrote:
TobyC wrote: Is there no end to the madness? :mrgreen:
'Fraid not, but then again you can never have too many Phantoms, Skyraiders and Skyhawks :-D
It would seem so but my stash of Hellcats, Spitfires and FW 190s does exceed them :mrgreen:
Enjoyment over accuracy. That's my motto
ShaunW
NOT the sheep

Re: Shaun's Ghostly Gunfighter *DNF*

Post by ShaunW »

As you can see from the thread title I have, unsurprisingly, announced a GBL DNF on this and, given my glacial build rate, it will probably be another month before it is declared finished. This build will now continue as part of my entry in the Getting Things Done GB in an effort to spur myself on and reduce that build time estimate. Thanks to all who have watched so far and who have made comments and, as always, I extend thanks to the various lurkers out there who have watched as well and would say to them JOIN UAMF NOW - you know it makes sense, look how much fun we have on here - you could be a part of it, the forum is generously provided for free and takes little effort to join, SO STOP DITHERING, DO IT NOW :grin:
Doing - Tamiya 1/35th Universal Carrier.

Work is the curse of the modelling classes!
IPMS#12300

Return to “Vietnam II GB”