When Life Kicks You in the......

Theme, what theme!? Just great CBKs.

Moderator: JamesPerrin

Dazzled
Modelling Gent and Scholar

When Life Kicks You in the......

Post by Dazzled »

I don't think I have to finish that sentence.

I'm afraid that my attendance at Telford is looking increasingly unlikely. Unfortunately, Mrs Dazzled is in need of a knee operation for which she has been on the waiting list for some time now and it's looking very likely that this is going to happen around late October/early November. After this she'll be all but immobile for a few weeks. This will effectively mean that Telford and the Motorcycle show at the NEC will be off the agenda. I daren't even book a hotel as we are still unsure of exactly when this op is scheduled for. Isn't the NHS wonderful. :frown:

Of course, this is all Mrs Dazzled's fault. About a year ago she remarked on how good life was for us.

A week later she ripped 2 ligaments and shortly afterwards I had an accident in work that has left me with a rotator cuff injury and ongoing problems with the tendon. These have put a serious damper on all our plans for this year.

Next time she makes a remark like that I'll remind her not to tempt fate!
COLD WAR S.I.G. LEADER

Wherever there's danger, wherever there's trouble, wherever there's important work to be done....I'll be somewhere else building a model!
PaulBradley
Staring out the window

Re: When Life Kicks You in the......

Post by PaulBradley »

Sorry to hear that, Daz. :sad:
Paul

За демократію і незалежний Україну

"For Democracy and a Free Ukraine"

Return to “SMW 2014 - Display”