Scale Model Expo 2018

Moderators: Falcon, Dazzled

SJPONeill
Modelling Gent and Scholar

Scale Model Expo 2018

Post by SJPONeill »

Sorry, forgot to post the link to my pix from Scale Model Expo 2018 in Upper Hutt in April... https://photos.app.goo.gl/lsGFspUO17yCNTqC3

I missed the 2016 Expo due to little bits of my turbo distributing themselves through my truck engine...made up for it this time...great weekend away on teh lowlands in the capital...

Please critique my posts honestly i.e. say what you think so I can learn and improve...
The World According To Me
Dazzled

Re: Scale Model Expo 2018

Post by Dazzled »

Top quality stuff on display but I'd suggest that you might have intended to post this in a different area of the forum?
COLD WAR S.I.G. LEADER

Wherever there's danger, wherever there's trouble, wherever there's important work to be done....I'll be somewhere else building a model!
RayS

Post by RayS »

Thanks for sharing, some great models on display.

I was almost going to make the trip over this year, but Singapore Airlines decided to cancel the only direct Canberra - Wellington service across our version of the pond.

Maybe next year if I can get my ducks in a row.
Ray
-----------------------
SJPONeill

Post by SJPONeill »

Dazzled wrote:Top quality stuff on display but I'd suggest that you might have intended to post this in a different area of the forum?
Quite right, perils of trying to do too clever stuff on a small phone screen...would one of the admins be able to move this thread over to the Model Shows and Events sub-forum?
Please critique my posts honestly i.e. say what you think so I can learn and improve...
The World According To Me

Return to “Displays and Shows”