2015 Display General Chat Thread

Kitmaster, Airfix and Dapol railway model kits

Moderator: JamesPerrin

beany
Fat git, glasses, goatie - Avoid!

Re: 2015 Display General Chat Thread

Post by beany »

If you could do an aircraft in flight mounted on a pole about 40cm tall that would be great - I could drill a hole in the baseboard and pop it straight in! :shock:

Like Shaun said, no need to apologise mate - if the theme had been ships then my blood would have turned cold and you'd have seen little of me either ;-) Different strokes for different folks innit?!
2024 Acquired: 9 Built: 1
Martin R
Modelling Gent and Scholar

Post by Martin R »

beany wrote:If you could do an aircraft in flight mounted on a pole about 40cm tall that would be great - I could drill a hole in the baseboard and pop it straight in! :shock:

Like Shaun said, no need to apologise mate - if the theme had been ships then my blood would have turned cold and you'd have seen little of me either ;-) Different strokes for different folks innit?!
Sorry, chap. Don't do puddle jumpers ;-)

This is all I've got to show, they've been to SMW before and I'm not sure how they'd integrate with your scene. :grin:

regards,

Martin
PaulBradley
Staring out the window

Post by PaulBradley »

Well, our scene is set sometime during the 60's, so the Mossie could be overflying the airfield during a movie-making sortie, but I don't think the 262 would be appropriate...! :ha:
Paul

За демократію і незалежний Україну

"For Democracy and a Free Ukraine"
JamesPerrin
Looks like his avatar

Post by JamesPerrin »

I've just read the preshow report by the SMW manager in the latest IPMS magazine. I would strongly advise that anyone planning to do set up on Fri read it. There are a number of small but important differences from the previous years.
Classic British Kits SIG Leader Better to fettle than to fill
(2024 A:B 5:2) (2023 13:8:7) (2022 21:11) (2021 15:8) (2020 8:4:4)

Return to “SMW 2015 - Going loco”