Croatian Coastguard Mi-8 ++DNF++

Modelling any subject from a "lesser represented" country; which is not a value judgment. Kits may be any scale or subject but you must sign-up and have your country and subject approved. You may build any number of models or countries, but there may be only one modeler per country !!!
GB runs 4 Apr - 3 May; your host is fredk.
PaulBradley
Staring out the window

Re: Croatian Coastguard Mi-8 ++DNF++

Post by PaulBradley »

8-) Cheers, Fred - very decent of you.

That SAMI article was one of my last IPMS/USA columns, and the autobiographical story is an abridged version of a short story I wrote for a college English class, and was for Father's Day. I hope you enjoyed it!
Paul

За демократію і незалежний Україну

"For Democracy and a Free Ukraine"
fredk
Modelling Gent and Scholar

Re: Croatian Coastguard Mi-8 ++DNF++

Post by fredk »

PaulBradley wrote:That SAMI article was one of my last IPMS/USA columns, and the autobiographical story is an abridged version of a short story I wrote for a college English class, and was for Father's Day. I hope you enjoyed it!
So, it was you, :lol: - small world. I did enjoy it, it read well. Brought back memories of going to Farnborough with an uncle; Being ex-RAF/RAE we got in free and into everywhere. But it was his car; ex-BBC o/b camera car, we could stand on the roof, well above all the rest of the punters.
Al speling misteaks aer all mi own werk..
Its not just how good your painting is, its how good the touch-ups are too.

Return to “Lesser Known Forces”