Who remembers Joe?

Chill out 'n' talk about anything. Have a giggle, play a game or have a rant and try not to fall off the Soap Box. (NOTE Standard Forum Rules apply).
Stamford
Modelling Gent and Scholar

Who remembers Joe?

Post by Stamford »

New year/another bloody year older retro warning! Doesn´t seem to get the Thunderbirds cred but one of my favourites!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2d9QZFdW8uQ;
running at the edge of their world
DavidWomby

Re: Who remembers Joe?

Post by DavidWomby »

Oh I remember him alright though I have to say I liked the various aircraft that Meddings and co. created for some of the episodes more than the main character. Sorry but I never warmed to the idea of a child spy. That was the last Supermarionation show that I saw. I skipped Secret Service but was thrilled when UFO appeared on my small black and white screen!

David
Eric Mc

Post by Eric Mc »

He was a bit annoying as a character - but the models were great - as was the theme music.
iggie

Post by iggie »

I thought you were referring to the little boy who lived in a (transport?) café; his parents were always saying 'oh Joe ' when he'd got up to some kind of mischief.
Anyone else remember this?
I of course remember Joe 90; wearing glasses suddenly became fashionable for a while but my dad refused to even let me have an eye test (he was quite right, I used to have perfect vision) :-D
Best wishes

Jim
If you can walk away from a landing, it's a good landing. If you use the airplane the next day, it's an outstanding landing
"Never put off till tomorrow, what you can do the day after tomorrow"
beany
Fat git, glasses, goatie - Avoid!

Post by beany »

iggie wrote:I thought you were referring to the little boy who lived in a (transport?) café; his parents were always saying 'oh Joe ' when he'd got up to some kind of mischief.
Anyone else remember this?
Yes...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvoCQxm9GEQ[/youtube]

:-D
2024 Acquired: 9 Built: 1

Return to “General Chat”