Sign-up and Chat

Ships of the Royal Navy from Henry VIII (1510) to 2016, including the "Sister Navies" RAN, RCN, RNZN, etc. Any kit, any scale.
GB runs 4 June - 17 July, and your host is Paul Bradley.
JohnRatzenberger
Why is he so confused ?

Re: Sign-up and Chat

Post by JohnRatzenberger »

PaulBradley wrote:Cheers, Ig. :)
chrism wrote:Paul, Is there something here (in that so many have got only so far) that needs to be thought about in your moderators discussion room, for future group builds, be they ships or others - ie 2 months / 8-10 weeks as a minimum
Certainly it's food for thought next time John asks all of us here at the forums for our opinions on the Group Build process.
Conceptually, this might have been long enough if the real world hadn't gotten in the way for many - something that appears to happen more & more -- and I am a bad example of it. OTOH, unlike "long ago", nobody did anything simple -- we had conversion and photoetch. Regardless there have been a number of remarks about GB length and perhaps things have changed with time.

Some of that process has already started, as I floated some thoughts through the admins a couple months ago. Greg opened a thread ( http://www.uamf.org.uk/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=13804; ) asking for thoughts and those have been included.

I actually hope(d) to float a proposal this weekend for discussion, only a three weeks later than I had planned.
John Ratzenberger :???:
It's my model and I'll do what I want with it.

Return to “In the Navy - Royal Navy Ships”