Chuck's 1/700th scale HMS Hermes (R12) from Falklands *Fini*

Ships of the Royal Navy from Henry VIII (1510) to 2016, including the "Sister Navies" RAN, RCN, RNZN, etc. Any kit, any scale.
GB runs 4 June - 17 July, and your host is Paul Bradley.
Dazzled
Modelling Gent and Scholar

Re: Chuck's 1/700th scale HMS Hermes (R12) from Falklands *F

Post by Dazzled »

Stunning model Chuck. Very impressed indeed at the level of detail and finish. 8-)

Intrigued to hear about your next project too. I'm familiar with the history of Wolverine and Sable but didn't know there were any kits available.
COLD WAR S.I.G. LEADER

Wherever there's danger, wherever there's trouble, wherever there's important work to be done....I'll be somewhere else building a model!
Chuck Finley

Post by Chuck Finley »

Dazzled wrote:Stunning model Chuck. Very impressed indeed at the level of detail and finish. 8-)

Intrigued to hear about your next project too. I'm familiar with the history of Wolverine and Sable but didn't know there were any kits available.
Blue Ridge Models out of Georgia just released her this month. Free Time Hobbies out of Blue Ridge, Georgia actually owns Blue Ridge Models and is the place to go. They do a good job and the product is well worth the price.

http://freetimehobbies.com/1-700-blue-r ... model-kit/

The first batch of 100 also includes six SNJ trainers and six TDN drone aircraft. They are nicely cast as well.
On second thoughts, let's not go to Camelot. It is a silly place!
Chuck Finley

Post by Chuck Finley »

iggie wrote:Superb finish! She looks great!

Thanks, I have begun converting Italeri Ju-52/3m into the bomber version. It will be a nice addition to the tween wars collection.
On second thoughts, let's not go to Camelot. It is a silly place!

Return to “In the Navy - Royal Navy Ships”