Sign-up and Chat

For any subject - air, land, sea, military, civil - in any scale of anything in Scandinavian (Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Iceland) use or markings.
GB runs 18th November to 31st December and your host is planecrazyman61.
TimJ
Modelling Gent and Scholar

Re: Sign-up and Chat

Post by TimJ »

The extra couple of weeks will come in handy.
2020 A:35 B:18. 2021 A: 51 B:25 C:21 2022 A:63 B:23 C:11 2024 A:1 B:4 C:13
Old_Tonto

Post by Old_Tonto »

Excellent news. I might get somewhere near finished now. ;lol:
2023 - A:0 B:0 C:0
Current Projects:
East German Air Force (1956-90)
South African Air Force (1958-93)
MarkyM607

Post by MarkyM607 »

I've got the undercarriage on the Draken, and have done the decals such as they are. Granted they're not the ones in the kit as I seem to have lost them!! (did you know there's a decal monster, a relative of the carpet one). The ones I used are for an F-16!!. Anyway, may get it finished today, only wheel doors, aerials and the nose and canopy and she's done. Only.... :grin:
Hoping to return to modelling sometime this year!! :lol:
Owner of Marky's Model Emporium since 2013!.
planecrazyman61

Post by planecrazyman61 »

well done Marky it sounds like a day or two will do it ,was it brush or airbrushed
Hi everyone i want to thank all who took part in the Scandinavian GB i have enjoyed looking in on all your builds, there are all nice entries in the completed section and there was a lot of good work done in the build threads of everybody so thank you for your participation and i look forward to hosting another GB in the future.
cheers craig
Kitaholic

Post by Kitaholic »

Not happy with mine as they ended up being rushed due to real life issues. They're done anyway so will get the pics up shortly
Regards

Gord

Desperately trying to find his MOJO, don't know where I left it
planecrazyman61

looking forward to seeing them Kit ,i think you've done well getting them finished with the extra work involved in using resin
thanks craig
MarkyM607

Post by MarkyM607 »

planecrazyman61 wrote:well done Marky it sounds like a day or two will do it ,was it brush or airbrushed
Hi everyone i want to thank all who took part in the Scandinavian GB i have enjoyed looking in on all your builds, there are all nice entries in the completed section and there was a lot of good work done in the build threads of everybody so thank you for your participation and i look forward to hosting another GB in the future.
cheers craig
Yes, might well get it finished tonight. At first it was airbrushed but then the stated problems occurred and I thinned paint down a lot and brush painted it. So to answer your question: both!!. :grin: I have enjoyed not only doing something other than my normal UK/US stuff, as well as the challenge of doing the worn paint job put on here by <insert name here!!>. :grin:
Hoping to return to modelling sometime this year!! :lol:
Owner of Marky's Model Emporium since 2013!.
planecrazyman61

hi just to let you now i will be asking John to close the thread down soon so if anyone has any updates to their thread or post any finished models please do so ,i'd again like to thank you all for taking part
cheers craig

Return to “The Scandinavian(+) GB”