B&H Models Lincoln still going

Recommendations of all those increasingly rare LMS's in a town near you, so the rest of us can find them and marvel! Also, the places near you where blokes approach you, furtively clutching the latest SAMI and smelling of resin.
billyb_imp
Onto the Clever Stuff, Now.

B&H Models Lincoln still going

Post by billyb_imp »

I had a very pleasant surprise a couple of days ago, I had thought that B&H Models in Lincoln had closed its doors for good, the shop on Corporation street having closed in January 2016. I had used it quite often in my building RC cars, a great loss.

Imagine my surprise when trawling the web wondering where to buy a couple of kits from, there it was in Lincoln, it had moved to the Strait, how did I miss that, it reopened almost immediately in this new location. Bigger & better and just as crammed pack full as the old one.

Problem solved, bought locally and hopefully will continue to shop there for many years to come. An odd thing is their website still gives the old address, but I know where it is, on The Strait, in Lincoln. And just to prove it see photo below.

A start on my first kit a Hawker Hurricane as been made, a spitfire awaits in the wings and thinking about models to come.

Modelling space in shed coming along nicely.
iggie
Modelling Gent and Scholar

Re: B&H Models Lincoln still going

Post by iggie »

That's good to see; I visited them at their old location while staying in the area which must have been shortly before the move. Fascinating shop with loads to see!
Best wishes

Jim
If you can walk away from a landing, it's a good landing. If you use the airplane the next day, it's an outstanding landing
"Never put off till tomorrow, what you can do the day after tomorrow"

Return to “Are You Local? Model Shops and Clubs”