A J Aviation West Drayton

Recommendations of all those increasingly rare LMS's in a town near you, so the rest of us can find them and marvel! Also, the places near you where blokes approach you, furtively clutching the latest SAMI and smelling of resin.
Eric Mc
Modelling Gent and Scholar

A J Aviation West Drayton

Post by Eric Mc »

Can I just put in a reminder that the former Aviation Hobby Shop in West Drayton is back up and running under a new guise - A J Aviation.

They are no longer in the rather cramped and run down premises on Horton Road. They are literally only yards away on the upper floor of a former office block just down an alleyway that runs off Horton Road. At the moment, walking directions to the new shop are pinned to the door of the old premises.

The new shop is cleaner, brighter and far less crowded. It is actually a pleasure to walk around and browse.

There is actually a small car park outside the premises - so that is one of the old problems solved.
Having initially opened on a restricted basis, they are now open Monday to Saturday.

I popped in the other day for the first time since the move and was pleasantly surprised with the new surroundings.

I wish them luck with their new start.

Return to “Are You Local? Model Shops and Clubs”