RAM Models Trading Status

A growing directory of the best places to spend your hard-earned...
Martin RAM Models
starter kit

RAM Models Trading Status

Post by Martin RAM Models »

I know I'm an occasional user of this forum but I wanted to put out the same apology/message as I've posted on other forums.

"Apologies that I've only now had the chance to post a thread explaining RAM Models trading status.

RAM Models is still up and running after a slight wobble. Without going into specifics, a couple of serious but unrelated health issues hit two of my family members. This meant that my eye was taken of the ball. Not really an excuse in business, but the seriousness of both problems and that they happened together was something which meant that I was unable to find the time and I guess also the ability to focus on achieving the service standard I normally try to achieve.

Now trying to move forwards, I’m nearly on top of clearing the back log of emails from people BUT, If anyone is waiting a reply please bear with me. Or if it’s urgent please drop me another email and I will get back to you. I also issued a similar statement as your now reading via my news letter & on Facebook a number of weeks ago.

Release wise, I'm obviously behind with my release schedule with many of the sheets planned for release this year now been moved back into 2017. I can confirm that I now have in stock RAM 72-002 RAF Phantom FG.1/FGR.2 Unusual Schemes and all pre-orders for this sheet were posted a couple of weeks back. To reiterate all products we have so far announced WILL appear.

I hope this may clear up any worries some may have had about our status and should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me and thank you for your understanding.

Kindest Regards"
Gregers
Forum founder

Re: RAM Models Trading Status

Post by Gregers »

Hi Martin.

Received my F4 decals a couple of days ago. Many thanks, great service.

All the best.

Greg
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.
Albert Einstein

Return to “Online Shops: Directory and latest offers...”