Shropshire (Cosford) 2015 show

What makes a British kit a Classic? What Classic kit is really British? What is the SIG all about and what goes on...from initial musings, to full on campaigning. It'll all be here, interspersed with talk of Texan Bars, Alias Smith & Jones and The Flashing Blade, Footy Cards and Bath Night, before School.

Moderators: JamesPerrin, mattbacon

JamesPerrin
Looks like his avatar

Re: Shropshire (Cosford) 2015 show

Post by JamesPerrin »

My camera-phone aren't even as good as yours Shaun.

The show itself flew by. I speed round Hanger 4 in 5mins just to have a quick look what was there. As always good to meet and chat with friends esp as I don't have time to converse on the forum as much as I'd like.
Classic British Kits SIG Leader Better to fettle than to fill
(2024 A:B 5:1) (2023 13:8:7) (2022 21:11) (2021 15:8) (2020 8:4:4)
Dazzled
Modelling Gent and Scholar

Post by Dazzled »

It was great to meet up with you all guys. I'm really looking forward to the next time. 8-)

Great pictures too.
COLD WAR S.I.G. LEADER

Wherever there's danger, wherever there's trouble, wherever there's important work to be done....I'll be somewhere else building a model!
ShaunW
NOT the sheep

Post by ShaunW »

Dazzled wrote:It was great to meet up with you all guys. I'm really looking forward to the next time. 8-)

Great pictures too.
It was great to finally meet up with you and have a natter. Roll on the next outing :grin:
Doing - Tamiya 1/35th Universal Carrier.

Work is the curse of the modelling classes!
IPMS#12300
PaulBradley
Staring out the window

Post by PaulBradley »

Looks as if it went well. The display looks terrific - and I see quite a few of my builds in there!
ShaunW wrote:This lovely Buccanear (Paul Bradley's I believe) picked up quite a bit of interest including one chap offering to buy it. We decided to decline and I'm sorry if that cheated you out of a new Mercedes Paul.

:shock: :shock:

Well, there's a first!!! :shock: :shock: Next time, take the money and RUN!!!!! :lol: I'm actually pleased to see it, as I thought I'd broken up that model - now it is obvious that I left it behind on my first Telford trip. 8-)
Paul

За демократію і незалежний Україну

"For Democracy and a Free Ukraine"

Return to “Classic British Chat”