Cosford Show 2016

What makes a British kit a Classic? What Classic kit is really British? What is the SIG all about and what goes on...from initial musings, to full on campaigning. It'll all be here, interspersed with talk of Texan Bars, Alias Smith & Jones and The Flashing Blade, Footy Cards and Bath Night, before School.

Moderators: JamesPerrin, mattbacon

planecrazyman61
Modelling Gent and Scholar

Re: Cosford Show 2016

Post by planecrazyman61 »

hi shaun will the going loco track be on the table at cosford
craig
ShaunW
NOT the sheep

Post by ShaunW »

Hi Craig - not fully decided yet. Table space is not huge so if anything from the loco display does go, it will be somewhat abbreviated :grin: The forms went off a while ago and I'm awaiting confirmation of our place from the organisers.
Doing - Tamiya 1/35th Universal Carrier.

Work is the curse of the modelling classes!
IPMS#12300
ShaunW
NOT the sheep

Post by ShaunW »

I received confirmation of the SIG's booking from Shropshire Scale Modellers today. The SIG tables are situated in the lower level of the Cold War hangar under the starboard wing of the Avro York which, IIRC, is the same position as last year. The Cold War SIG is next to us and the Revell SIG is opposite. Set up commences at 8.00am and there are no arm bands required for this show as it is free entry. There is a charge for car parking but from what I recall it is reasonable.
Doing - Tamiya 1/35th Universal Carrier.

Work is the curse of the modelling classes!
IPMS#12300
IronMan129
Modelling Gent and Scholar

Post by IronMan129 »

Hiya Shaun.
I'm going to have to pull out of the display mate as I'm on 6-2 and with it being a new job I haven't got any a/l to use.
Hope you have a great show folks!

Return to “Classic British Chat”