IMPORTANT - IPMS returns, Telford and the SIG leadership

What makes a British kit a Classic? What Classic kit is really British? What is the SIG all about and what goes on...from initial musings, to full on campaigning. It'll all be here, interspersed with talk of Texan Bars, Alias Smith & Jones and The Flashing Blade, Footy Cards and Bath Night, before School.

Moderators: JamesPerrin, mattbacon

ShaunW
NOT the sheep

IMPORTANT - IPMS returns, Telford and the SIG leadership

Post by ShaunW »

It's that time of year again when the IMPS requires the SIG membership return and booking for Telford. This also means that I have been leading the SIG for a year. So, a couple of points that I would like you to consider please:

1) The IMPS paperwork has to be returned by 16th April. I am prepared to continue in the role of SIG Leader for another 12 months if you, the SIG Membership, are content for me to do so. This is a democracy however and if anyone fancies the job then please PM me before 16th March, as I want to return the forms in good time if possible and we will put it to the vote.

2) The IPMS has changed things a little regarding the information they require for Telford. Unfortunately I cannot make it for the Friday set up but the IPMS requires the details of those who will be there. If you intend to be there (please God, let someone be :grin: ) I need to provide details of a contact who will be there on the Friday afternoon, together with a mobile telephone number(s). Please PM me before 16th March so that I can enter your details on the forms. I will also be looking for volunteers over the Saturday and Sunday of the show for various duties and I will indicate that we have a couple of members available but we can sort out who nearer the date.

Regards

Shaun.
Doing - Tamiya 1/35th Universal Carrier.

Work is the curse of the modelling classes!
IPMS#12300

Return to “Classic British Chat”