Cosford Show 2017

What makes a British kit a Classic? What Classic kit is really British? What is the SIG all about and what goes on...from initial musings, to full on campaigning. It'll all be here, interspersed with talk of Texan Bars, Alias Smith & Jones and The Flashing Blade, Footy Cards and Bath Night, before School.

Moderators: JamesPerrin, mattbacon

ShaunW
NOT the sheep

Cosford Show 2017

Post by ShaunW »

I have now received a reply to my application for the SIG to attend this show, which had a limited number of available places for exhibitors this year. Although I sent the paperwork off just after the Christmas holidays and well before the deadline given of 31/01/17, I was unsuccessful in obtaining table space for the SIG as apparently demand was extremely high and places were filled very quickly. Apologies folks.
Doing - Tamiya 1/35th Universal Carrier.

Work is the curse of the modelling classes!
IPMS#12300
chrism
Modelling Gent and Scholar

Re: Cosford Show 2017

Post by chrism »

Thank you for trying Shaun.
Trying to Build kits and not Buy kits
Dazzled
Modelling Gent and Scholar

Post by Dazzled »

That's very disappointing mate. I'm not sure I like the way things are going with show organisation at the moment. There seems to be a lot of unnecessary regulation dropping on us.
COLD WAR S.I.G. LEADER

Wherever there's danger, wherever there's trouble, wherever there's important work to be done....I'll be somewhere else building a model!
JamesPerrin
Looks like his avatar

Post by JamesPerrin »

Cosford is a very popular show so you basically need to reply the same day to get in. I think we only did our first display there through invitation.
Classic British Kits SIG Leader Better to fettle than to fill
(2024 A:B 5:1) (2023 13:8:7) (2022 21:11) (2021 15:8) (2020 8:4:4)

Return to “Classic British Chat”