CBK display last outing at Farnboro / return of your models.

What makes a British kit a Classic? What Classic kit is really British? What is the SIG all about and what goes on...from initial musings, to full on campaigning. It'll all be here, interspersed with talk of Texan Bars, Alias Smith & Jones and The Flashing Blade, Footy Cards and Bath Night, before School.

Moderators: JamesPerrin, mattbacon

beany
Fat git, glasses, goatie - Avoid!

CBK display last outing at Farnboro / return of your models.

Post by beany »

Gents
Just a reminder that the current CBK Classic British Box Art #2 display gets it's last airing at Farnborough on Sat 21st September. The understanding I believe was that I would take all the models back to Telford in November for donors to reclaim them there. If this is not the case would you please remind me when and how you wish to retrieve your diorama(s) or how you want me to dispose of them - I do not want to store them in my loft after November - I need the space.
Cheers
Al.

Edit: forgot to say I'm happy to mail them back to anyone but will need you to refund the postage - it is costing me enough in fuel to get to Farnborough etc. as it is.
2024 Acquired: 9 Built: 1
PaulBradley
Staring out the window

Re: CBK display last outing at Farnboro / return of your mod

Post by PaulBradley »

Not sure where mine is, but I don't need it returned. If someone else wishes to keep it, they may, or give it to a young 'un at the show who wants it.
Paul

За демократію і незалежний Україну

"For Democracy and a Free Ukraine"
Eric Mc
Modelling Gent and Scholar

Re: CBK display last outing at Farnboro / return of your mod

Post by Eric Mc »

I can check tomorrow night at the Farnborough Club meeting if we will have a "model give away" area for people who want to give away old built models.

Return to “Classic British Chat”