Four weeks to go to SMW

Discussion and the builds for the SMW 2011 CBK display.

Moderator: JamesPerrin

JamesPerrin
Looks like his avatar

Four weeks to go to SMW

Post by JamesPerrin »

Oh yes it's crept up on us all again! The countdown to Telford has started in earnest.

It looks like the majority of models are almost done and they are all looking really good. I'm very pleased with the effort people have put in to their box art dioramas. So please avoid leaving things till the last minute make a final push to get things done ASAP as there is always a chance that something will happen between now an them.

OK here are the usual reminders, I most of you know the drill but there are few fresh faces this year.

I think all the UK models are being brought to the show. Matt and I will be there setting up from mid afternoon on the Friday. If you can bring the models then it would be very much appreciated. Otherwise they must be there as early as possible on Saturday morning. The models need to stay until the end of Sunday so if you yourself can't make the whole weekend, please provide suitable packaging and any special instruction if it needs de-constructing, we can then look after then model until a convenient time.

A reminder for models that need to be posted from abroad please do so as soon as possible and don't leave it any later than the end of Oct. PM me if you need my contact details.

If you need mine or Matt's mobile numbers addresses please PM us.

I look forward to seeing many of you over what should be a great weekend! :grin:
Classic British Kits SIG Leader Better to fettle than to fill
(2024 A:B 5:1) (2023 13:8:7) (2022 21:11) (2021 15:8) (2020 8:4:4)

Return to “SMW 2011 - Classic Box Art”