Help with Frog schemes!

Check in here for details of British Kit Manufacturers, their potted histories and products....and there's more to them than the Big Three!

Moderators: JamesPerrin, mattbacon

Ural
Active Participant

Help with Frog schemes!

Post by Ural »

Dear Friends,

Many years ago, I buy a pack of exedent new Frog decasl at Hannats, I buy it thinking in take some letters, codes, roundels etc. etc.

As the years pass, I really like to make some of these schemes, many of them I recognize, like the A 20 Boston with Hiroitos face, or one of the Australian Mosquitos, but I got a LOT of decals that I don´t know the schemes, like the Avenger, Mirage, and many Australian post WWII.

Could any one, or every one that have old Frog boxes or instructions scan and post here? this could be very help for me, and I think very interesting post at least!

I´m finishing the Airfix Mosquito, very old kit, but with the new Airfix decals (thats works really good) but I note that the roundels in the wings are too large, and I check with my old frog decals bag to see if I found some Autralina roundel... and I find another complete Autralian scheme to make a Frog Mosquito thtat´s the start of this.

Any way, Frong decals are too big either! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Best regards to all!

Return to “Manufacturers: Frog, Airfix, Matchbox and many, many more!”