CC SIG Leadership and Telford 2012

About CC SIG, FAQ, Announcements, General Discussion and Chat

Moderator: JohnRatzenberger

JohnRatzenberger
Why is he so confused ?

Re: CC SIG Leadership and Telford 2012

Post by JohnRatzenberger »

Well, I really hoped we'd have more than one candidate so we would have bribes offered for votes :grin:
John Ratzenberger :???:
It's my model and I'll do what I want with it.
bluesteel
Parties like it's 1977

Post by bluesteel »

There were no other candidates for the SIG leadership and no objections to Tom taking over. Therefore Tom Watts is our new glorious Leader - AOC Coastal Command SIG.

Congratulations Tom!
Bluesteel

You can never have too many Meteors/Chipmunks/Gazelles/Jet Provosts/EE Lightnings/Hunters/Harriers/Tiger Moths!

------------------------------------------------------
MerlinJones

Post by MerlinJones »

jRatz wrote:Well, I really hoped we'd have more than one candidate so we would have bribes offered for votes :grin:
Nobody else nominated anybody else.

I'm now thinking back to Huddersfield, when I made the suggestion to him and he thought me not to be serious. :mrgreen:

That'll teach 'im! 8-)

Reagrds,
Bruce
bluesteel
Parties like it's 1977

Post by bluesteel »

MerlinJones wrote:
jRatz wrote:Well, I really hoped we'd have more than one candidate so we would have bribes offered for votes :grin:
Nobody else nominated anybody else.

I'm now thinking back to Huddersfield, when I made the suggestion to him and he thought me not to be serious. :mrgreen:

That'll teach 'im! 8-)

Reagrds,
Bruce
Well you know there is still a position for SIG Secretary/SIG Leader Deputy?

Errrr..

I nominate.... Bruce Leyand-Jones!

That'll teach you :ha:
Bluesteel

You can never have too many Meteors/Chipmunks/Gazelles/Jet Provosts/EE Lightnings/Hunters/Harriers/Tiger Moths!

------------------------------------------------------
MerlinJones

Post by MerlinJones »

Who was it in your day? ;-)
TomW
Modelling Gent and Scholar

Post by TomW »

Firstly I would like to say a thank you to everyone for unanimously appointing me Your New Leader :-D

I am still feeling a little like the bloke who, when asked for volunteers to step forward, doesn't move only to realise that everyone else has taken a step backwards! but I will happily admit to relishing the challenge of leading a SIG :grin:

To those who have offered help in getting me started, again thank you and I will be listening to everything you can teach me, especially with regards the logistics of Telford organising and planning.

With regards our Telford display this year, I believe we are going to apply for the same number of tables and location as last year so I would like to see ideas being posted in the topic I will shortly be setting up, I have one or two of my own but I want all the SIG members to have as much input as possible.

As Julian pointed out I am looking for a SIG deputy / secretary, so please either nominate here or PM me if you are interested, Mr Leyland-Jones your nomination has been noted ;-)

That is it for my opening address :ha: all I will say is; here's to the future!

Regards

Tom
Veni, Venari, Vamoosi

Coastal Command SIG Leader 2012 - 2016

We'll call him Dinghy Watts...... - Paul Bradley

2016 A:B = 29:11
2015 A:B = 38:14
2014 A:B = 25:9
2013 A:B = 20:17
2012 A:B = I didn't keep score
2011 A:B = 39:11
2010 A:B = 51:10