CD GB Take Two

Here's where the general chat and organization of Group/Shared Builds takes place, with Guidelines, the GB/SB Calendar, and an Index to completed GBs.

Moderator: PaulBradley

iggie
Modelling Gent and Scholar

Re: CD GB Take Two

Post by iggie »

Ok, so we have ten who are confirmed or have expressed an interest in participating.....(?) after a name indicates interest but not confirmed participation
Me
ChrisM (?) you won't need much room for this build Chris, even if your den is not yet fully operational :grin:
jRatz (?) I'm sure inspiration can and will strike a second time.... ;-)
PurpleThistle
KevanBailey
MarkyM607 (?) Again, I'm sure one such as you will come up with another idea :grin:
FredK (?) ok, so showing you as having expressed an interest might be stretching things but are you up for this? 8-)
Splash
SouthEastAviation99
gnomemeansgnome

So far, 6 confirmed, 4 possibles.... and of course, anyone else is welcome to join in!!

To confirm the GB proposal:
The Basics:
Any kit, any media, any era, genre etc. etc., so long as it fits entirely within the circumference of a standard Compact Disc (although extra points will be awarded if you fancy trying this with a mini-disc! :shock: ). There is in theory anyway, no vertical limit to the height of your build, as the circumference of the disc is taken as extending as a column without constraint. It should be said that the build has to be displayed in it's normal orientation to qualify; no vertical submarines....!! (Splash, that means you! :-D :-D )
Added kudos/points will be awarded for:
1. Linking the subject of your build with a particular CD/DVD/Blue-Ray title, or indeed audio-book or similar; please note though that this is not an essential part of the GB
2. Creation of a diorama to complement the build; again this is not essential
3. Lastly, as I am hoping we'll get this on the calendar for the Christmas period, incorporation of a Christmas/festive theme or aspect :-D
Best wishes

Jim
If you can walk away from a landing, it's a good landing. If you use the airplane the next day, it's an outstanding landing
"Never put off till tomorrow, what you can do the day after tomorrow"
Purplethistle
Delusional Miniature Killer

Post by Purplethistle »

iggie wrote:Ok, so we have ten who are confirmed or have expressed an interest in participating.....(?) after a name indicates interest but not confirmed participation
Me
ChrisM (?) you won't need much room for this build Chris, even if your den is not yet fully operational :grin:
jRatz (?) I'm sure inspiration can and will strike a second time.... ;-)
PurpleThistle
KevanBailey
MarkyM607 (?) Again, I'm sure one such as you will come up with another idea :grin:
FredK (?) ok, so showing you as having expressed an interest might be stretching things but are you up for this? 8-)
Splash
SouthEastAviation99
gnomemeansgnome

So far, 6 confirmed, 4 possibles.... and of course, anyone else is welcome to join in!!

To confirm the GB proposal:
The Basics:
Any kit, any media, any era, genre etc. etc., so long as it fits entirely within the circumference of a standard Compact Disc (although extra points will be awarded if you fancy trying this with a mini-disc! :shock: ). There is in theory anyway, no vertical limit to the height of your build, as the circumference of the disc is taken as extending as a column without constraint. It should be said that the build has to be displayed in it's normal orientation to qualify; no vertical submarines....!! (Splash, that means you! :-D :-D )
Added kudos/points will be awarded for:
1. Linking the subject of your build with a particular CD/DVD/Blue-Ray title, or indeed audio-book or similar; please note though that this is not an essential part of the GB
2. Creation of a diorama to complement the build; again this is not essential
3. Lastly, as I am hoping we'll get this on the calendar for the Christmas period, incorporation of a Christmas/festive theme or aspect :-D
Would The Great Escape count as Christmas themed as it's usually on TV then? :-D
"Spits, SLUFS and Rock 'n' Roll"
MarkyM607
Modelling Gent and Scholar

Post by MarkyM607 »

Alright, I'm definitely in. Will come up with something. :grin:
(One such as me?, I'll take that as a compliment! :grin: ).
Hoping to return to modelling sometime this year!! :lol:
Owner of Marky's Model Emporium since 2013!.

Return to “The Group/Shared Build Chat”