KURSK GB 75th Anniversary

Here's where the general chat and organization of Group/Shared Builds takes place, with Guidelines, the GB/SB Calendar, and an Index to completed GBs.

Moderator: PaulBradley

planecrazyman61
Modelling Gent and Scholar

KURSK GB 75th Anniversary

Post by planecrazyman61 »

who would like to have a group build to mark the 75th anniversary of the 1943 battle of Kursk ,open to armor ,aircraft ,figures etc ,i think a six week GB would be ideal and would try to get it on the calendar for the start of july2018 to mid august to match the approximate dates of the battle ,most of the GB's on the calender for next year are aircraft based and a GB based on a land battle gives the non aviation builders an opportunity to take part in a GB,i would most likely build some 1/35th armor possibly a BN-13 Katusha or a Wespe there are also other options in the stash to consider
thanks craig
Spaceowl

Re: KURSK GB 75th Anniversary

Post by Spaceowl »

Yes, I think this would be a good one. I'm game - any subject, air or land, either side.
Overhead a rainbow appears...in black and white.

Current Projects:
Aircraft of VMA-542, USMC
Peru-Ecuador War 1995
THK 1939-2023
Polish Air Force 1939
planecrazyman61

Post by planecrazyman61 »

I will leave this GB proposal as it is for a couple of months to see if there's enough interest to make it to a Group Build for 8 weeks(July-August) ,if not i will ask those who stated an interest if they want to take part in a Shared Build to run for 3 months ? over the summer June to August ?, i have a 1/35 wespe bn-13 katusha and aZis-3 gun in 1/72 a tiger E, panther D,Il-2m3 sturmovik and a P40 to choose from if it happens
cheers Craig
celt

Post by celt »

I love Russian heavy metal,I am game for this.

Return to “The Group/Shared Build Chat”