What is the point of a "Group Build"?

Here's where the general chat and organization of Group/Shared Builds takes place, with Guidelines, the GB/SB Calendar, and an Index to completed GBs.

Moderator: PaulBradley

Chris

Re: What is the point of a "Group Build"?

Post by Chris »

Dirkpitt289 wrote: I hope so too but everyone is jacked up at the beginning of any given group build. The trick is to keep it going through out the life of the build.
We shall see how it goes, but so far its looking good.
AndrewR
In the basement lab

Post by AndrewR »

Chris wrote:
Dirkpitt289 wrote: I hope so too but everyone is jacked up at the beginning of any given group build. The trick is to keep it going through out the life of the build.
We shall see how it goes, but so far its looking good.
It'll be fine guys, I'm looking up bad rhubarb related jokes, if things start to flag :ha:
Up in the Great White North
bromo
On a long, long journey

Post by bromo »

I have only ever done two group builds,both on here,and both not really what i build normaly.The two wheel group build and the civie cars group build,both of which were brilliant.Loads of support all the way through and a real good laugh,signed up for the rhubarb group build cause i had a choice of kits in the stash and i look forward to the same crack with the others.
BEEN A WHILE
Chris

Post by Chris »

bromo wrote:I have only ever done two group builds,both on here,and both not really what i build normaly.The two wheel group build and the civie cars group build,both of which were brilliant.Loads of support all the way through and a real good laugh,signed up for the rhubarb group build cause i had a choice of kits in the stash and i look forward to the same crack with the others.
We start tomorrow, pilots man your planes!

Return to “The Group/Shared Build Chat”