Hello Everybody

Ludwig
starter kit

Hello Everybody

Post by Ludwig »

Dear fellow modelers

As a model kit builder since over 40 years I became confronted sometimes with missing assembly manuals. But very often also just with the curiosity how the one or the other model is built or how it looks like. Or simply the fun to glance through such assembly guides.

So as I followed this curiosity, I recognized that other model builders are either fighting with the same problem of missing instructions, or with the same curiosity of "how does it look like", or with the need of more or further information about the model they are building or plan to build.

Out of this I get the idea to collect what I felt over, build myself, or found found on my journeys through the Internet and bring it together. All this on a very simple page - because I simply don't wanted to make big programming efforts - just make it available for that the model builder community has a place where they find a lot in a (so I hope) easy and comfortable way.

Since a short time my website "Ludwig's Modeler's Library" is online. Containing right now almost 4700 instructions, and many more to come.

You find it at: http://www.cavallar.ch/model/;

I hope you find time to have a look at, and maybe you find it worth to mention it on your webpage.

Thanks a lot in advance, and best regards
Ludwig
JohnRatzenberger
Why is he so confused ?

Re: Hello Everybody

Post by JohnRatzenberger »

Welcome aboard ! That is certainly very useful information and we thank you for it and also for posting it in our Online Resources forum.
John Ratzenberger :???:
It's my model and I'll do what I want with it.
jssel
Still crazy after all these years

Post by jssel »

Hi and welcome to the forum. Also thanks the the link. Very much welcomed.
Besting 60 years of mediocre building of average kits in the stand off scale
Dazzled
Modelling Gent and Scholar

Post by Dazzled »

Welcome to UAMF Ludwig and thank you for creating such a valuable modelling reference site. It's a terrific concept :)
COLD WAR S.I.G. LEADER

Wherever there's danger, wherever there's trouble, wherever there's important work to be done....I'll be somewhere else building a model!
PaulBradley
Staring out the window

Post by PaulBradley »

Welcome, and thanks, Ludwig!
Paul

За демократію і незалежний Україну

"For Democracy and a Free Ukraine"
beany
Fat git, glasses, goatie - Avoid!

Post by beany »

Welcome Ludwig and thank you for the website address which I have already enjoyed looking at today. :beer:
2024 Acquired: 9 Built: 1

Return to “Welcome!”