Thought we had better say Hi.

Tiger Hobbies
The Bug Has Well And Truly Bitten

Thought we had better say Hi.

Post by Tiger Hobbies »

I think it's about time the Tiger Hobbies team said hi.
We are a diecast and plastic kit wholesaler and retailer based in South Yorkshire. Quite a few of you know us and most of you know one of our Team, namely Greg aka Gregers here on UAMF. He's one of our warehouse personnel and packs our trade and some of the Retail orders. Does any repairs we need and assembles things like the 1/48th F5 we had on our stand a couple of years back. We are a small team who are dedicated to providing a good quality service and reasonable pricing. We always sign off as Captain Tiger as it could be any of us who makes posts on here (Our mascot is a very large stuffed toy tiger in a flight suit who sits in our foyer) . Anyway. That's us. If you see us at a model show like the Huddersfield show in Feb then please say Hi.

Best regards.

The Tiger Hobbies team. aka Captain Tiger.
https://www.facebook.com/TigerHobbiesLimited/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://twitter.com/TigerHobbiesLTD" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If you order from us please could you mention UAMF on your order or send us a PM? This is to help us get the right products posted on the site for you to view. Many thanks, Captain Tiger.
Saxon
Modelling Gent and Scholar

Re: Thought we had better say Hi.

Post by Saxon »

Hey there I will check out your store. Welcome.
Dazzled
Modelling Gent and Scholar

Re: Thought we had better say Hi.

Post by Dazzled »

I'm planning on finally making the long trek to display with the CW SIG at Huddersfield this year so I'll pop over and say hello. 8-)
COLD WAR S.I.G. LEADER

Wherever there's danger, wherever there's trouble, wherever there's important work to be done....I'll be somewhere else building a model!

Return to “Welcome!”