Hi Airfix Modellers, Michael here...

Michael modeller 48

Hi Airfix Modellers, Michael here...

Post by Michael modeller 48 »

Hi my name is Michael, i start the hobby of modelling after a few years off. I found a free kit off kijiji it was a nascar car and I have been hooked ever

since. I have already created a modellers stash of 10 kits mostly airfix kits.

Here are some of my builds, Migrant or Mike G. has help with a few kits supplies and advice. He also took this photos of a few of my builds.

jssel
Still crazy after all these years

Re: Hello Airfix Modellers!

Post by jssel »

Welcome Michael. Enjoy your stay.
Besting 60 years of mediocre building of average kits in the stand off scale
Michael modeller 48

Post by Michael modeller 48 »

Cheer Jeff,

I hope to do a 24 hour build of a Cosair Airfix. Some time this week? I guess I post the start time and progress of the build until finished or run out of time.

Thanks for the welcome, hope to have fun building interesting airfix builds....

Michael
beany
Fat git, glasses, goatie - Avoid!

Post by beany »

Those are some great looking models Michael. I am a huge fan of Mr.Grants work so you have an excellent mentor there.

Don't be too worried about not finishing the Blitzbau in the 24 hours - I've busted on several of mine and ended up taking 27 hours or so. It is still really good fun and you still have another completed model at the end of it - which is important to me as I've been modelling over 40 years and my completion rate average is about one model every ten years at the moment. :oops:

Oh, and just so you know, we also build other makes of models on here, we're not exclusively Airfix.
Cheers
Al.
2024 Acquired: 9 Built: 1

Return to “Welcome!”