The War & Peace Show 2011

Pictures of real vehicles
Motley
Active Participant

The War & Peace Show 2011

Post by Motley »

At the weekend i went to the War & Peace show which is the worlds largest miltary show with over 4000 vehicles being involved, aswell as the vehicles there is a living history side to the show where people dress up and make camps as say WW2 germans, which i really loved seeing all the camps like that and then there was also reinactments as well through out the day. I would well recommend this show to anyone, as you see vehicles from all time periods, weird and wonderful ones you probably would never see, the trading area is just amazing and you can buy just about anything you could ever want, and is just a good all round day out. Think next year im going to see if anyone wants to go with me all 5 days :ha: .

Now on with some picys the rest of the ones i took can be found here: http://s1094.photobucket.com/albums/i45 ... ce%202011/;

Here is a selection of the models and dioramas that were on display in the model tent,

And finally the greastest vehicle that was there, :ha:

Enjoy :)
"When a prang (crash) seems inevitable, endeavor to strike the softest, cheapest object in the vicinity as slow and gently as possible." - Advice given to RAF pilots during WWII
Dirkpitt289
NUMA's Auto Mechanic

Re: The War & Peace Show 2011

Post by Dirkpitt289 »

Good stuff. I bet it was a great day
.... Dirk

Beware of the DOG's of WAR

My Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/ModelingGu ... rid&view=0
PaulBradley
Staring out the window

Post by PaulBradley »

That's a lot of Messeschmitts!
Paul

За демократію і незалежний Україну

"For Democracy and a Free Ukraine"
Motley
Active Participant

Post by Motley »

PaulBradley wrote:That's a lot of Messeschmitts!
It was but in the back ground along the table its all Spitfires and Hurricanes, the idea was to show like an aircraft from every unit that took part in the Battle of Britain I think :)
"When a prang (crash) seems inevitable, endeavor to strike the softest, cheapest object in the vicinity as slow and gently as possible." - Advice given to RAF pilots during WWII
glen3312
Getting well comfy!

Post by glen3312 »

Beltring is an awesome day out, my only complaint would be the amount of wasps !!!!
Here"s a few of my own pics ;-)
Motley
Active Participant

Post by Motley »

glen3312 wrote:Beltring is an awesome day out, my only complaint would be the amount of wasps !!!!
Totally agree about the waps, there has alot, but as you say an awesome day out :)

Return to “The Garage”