Account Deletion

Please use the stickied discussion threads for information/questions about posting images to UAMF, to include PhotoBucket, PostImage, and others.
Dirkpitt289
NUMA's Auto Mechanic

Re: Account Deletion

Post by Dirkpitt289 »

Saxon

I don't know where you're from or your age but like any playground or office or club you've ever been in there are bound to be cliques when large numbers of people get together. I think it's almost inevitable. There are people here that know a TON about a lot of different subjects here and then there are those that think they know it all. :roll: There are people that like to joke around and be silly :mrgreen: and those that don't like to joke around. There are even people here that like to build armor. :ha: There are people here from England, USA, Italy, Turkey, Australia, Russia, Canada and so on. Something funny here in the States may not be as funny to the guy from Turkey. I think that there are a lot of different personalities running about the site and its impossible for one person to be able to get along with ALL of them or to be liked by ALL of them.

If you happened to read the forum rules you would see all kinds of rules that may seem silly at first glance But if you take a step back you can see that they aren't as silly as you may think. They were made to avoid anything that could offend or be misunderstood by someone. Take it from me I know. I posted something once that was totally harmless by my standards but not others and it started a whirlwind of ciaos and debate.

So to answer your question, yes there are cliques here on UAMF but I don't believe that people are doing to be mean or out of malice. In the end we all have the one thing in common that drew us to this site in the first place. The love of the plastic. Keep building and posting because we ALL can agree we love to see a good build.

Here's to you my friend and to a speedy recovery. I hope you get better soon and we get to see more of your builds.

Best regards

Dirk Pitt
.... Dirk

Beware of the DOG's of WAR

My Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/ModelingGu ... rid&view=0

Return to “Site Rules & Answers to Your Questions About The Forums!”