A Little of Everything

Military or civil, triplanes, biplanes or monoplanes, props, jets or helicopters...models in here.
59North
Modelling Gent and Scholar

A Little of Everything

Post by 59North »

Throw in a boat and a train, and I've got the hobby covered. And those are both ladies in waiting in the pile of shame.
Clockwise: 1/35 SMC British Soldier, 1/72 Hasegawa M3 Stuart, 1/72 AZ Chipmunk, and the 1/72 MPM Lockheed Vega.
Only 6 days into the new year, and I'm already scaring myself with too much on the go.
In my defence, I've always been like that. Never could concentrate on the ball, and wind up wandering off into the wasteland.
I'm really hoping I can get a few done this year, because modelling in peace is a particular passion of mine and models are just darn pretty.

Don't really have a good reason for posting this, other than I'm layed up with a cold, and bored. :roll:
iggie
Modelling Gent and Scholar

Re: A Little of Everything

Post by iggie »

Hope you get over the cold soon and manage to settle down to finishing some of your builds. I get panicky with more than one build on the go at any time; having five or six would reduce me to a gibbering loon :shock: :-D
Best wishes

Jim
If you can walk away from a landing, it's a good landing. If you use the airplane the next day, it's an outstanding landing
"Never put off till tomorrow, what you can do the day after tomorrow"

Return to “Aviation Modelling”