Taranto 80th, FAA Tribute ***Complete and Archived***

Here's where the general chat and organization of Group/Shared Builds takes place, with Guidelines, the GB/SB Calendar, and an Index to completed GBs.

Moderator: PaulBradley

Jaime
Modelling Gent and Scholar

Re: Taranto 80th, FAA Tribute *** On 2020 GB Calendar ***

Post by Jaime »

Blimey - I am already impressed by the thought going into your Gannet build John - looking forward to it!
Complete: Airfix 1/400 Mary Rose, 1/72: Airfix Swordfish Mk1 Floatplane, Airfix R.A.F. R.E.8, Airfix Hannover CL.111a, Mitsubishi A6M2b Zero, Curtiss P40B Warhawk
Jaime
Modelling Gent and Scholar

Post by Jaime »

Before this group build starts I thought it appropriate, if perhaps a little late, to clarify that models of ships whose primary purpose was/is a vehicle for delivery of FAA naval air power would also be appropriate subjects for this GB. This really means aircraft/helicopter carriers, rather than frigates or destroyers that also carried helicopters or seaplanes, the idea being that that the ship model showcases the concept of naval air power, so the aircraft carried would be crucial elements of the build. I hope this is OK and see it as a logical expansion of the group build concept.
Complete: Airfix 1/400 Mary Rose, 1/72: Airfix Swordfish Mk1 Floatplane, Airfix R.A.F. R.E.8, Airfix Hannover CL.111a, Mitsubishi A6M2b Zero, Curtiss P40B Warhawk
JohnRatzenberger
Why is he so confused ?

Post by JohnRatzenberger »

Your GB Forum is open here

Enjoy !!
John Ratzenberger :???:
It's my model and I'll do what I want with it.
PaulBradley
Staring out the window

Re: Taranto 80th, FAA Tribute *** GB Forum is Open ***

Post by PaulBradley »

Cheers, John!
Paul

За демократію і незалежний Україну

"For Democracy and a Free Ukraine"

Return to “The Group/Shared Build Chat”