Airfix Beaufort MK1.

A growing directory of the best places to spend your hard-earned...
Tiger Hobbies
The Bug Has Well And Truly Bitten

Airfix Beaufort MK1.

Post by Tiger Hobbies »

Airfix Beaufort has been delivered but we were cut back by 50%

Lucky we have enough stock to cover pre-orders but unfortunately have nothing left after those orders to list for general sale.

we will hopefully be sent a re-stock in early summer 2021, though we do not have a set date yet, we thank you for your patience.

Best regards.

Captain Tiger.
https://www.facebook.com/TigerHobbiesLimited/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://twitter.com/TigerHobbiesLTD" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If you order from us please could you mention UAMF on your order or send us a PM? This is to help us get the right products posted on the site for you to view. Many thanks, Captain Tiger.
dogsbody
Onto the Clever Stuff, Now.
Location: The Backside of Beyond ( Northeast Alberta, Canada )

Re: Airfix Beaufort MK1.

Post by dogsbody »

At least you're had some on your side of The Pond. Nothing yet in North America.

I did check the Airfix website, but the shipping costs are too great. It would cost me £46.66 ( $80.72 CDN ) to get one up here, on The Backside of Beyond. So, until Hannants get some, I have to wait at least another 2 months.

Chris
"What young man could possibly be bored
with a uniform to wear,
a fast aeroplane to fly,
and something to shoot at?"
PaulBradley
Staring out the window

Post by PaulBradley »

Hannants have already said they won't be getting more until June, after only getting a fraction of their order.

I don't see North America getting some any time soon.

Did Airfix underestimate demand? Or were there production set-backs? You would have thought they'd have produced enough to at least cover retailers' pre-orders. Very odd.
Paul

За демократію і незалежний Україну

"For Democracy and a Free Ukraine"
dogsbody
Onto the Clever Stuff, Now.
Location: The Backside of Beyond ( Northeast Alberta, Canada )

Post by dogsbody »

Thursday morning, an email came in, letting me know that Hannants had some arrive. I quickly ordered one and a set of KitsWorld decals. Unfortunately, now they've run put of Eduard masking sets. Oh well, by the time I get the kit and get to the time where I need to mask the clear parts, I should be able to get a masking set.

Chris
"What young man could possibly be bored
with a uniform to wear,
a fast aeroplane to fly,
and something to shoot at?"

Return to “Online Shops: Directory and latest offers...”