Britmodeller access

Chill out 'n' talk about anything. Have a giggle, play a game or have a rant and try not to fall off the Soap Box. (NOTE Standard Forum Rules apply).
Miko
The Bug Has Well And Truly Bitten

Britmodeller access

Post by Miko »

I haven't used my Britmodeller account for a while and for various reasons I cannot get access with my password issues, So, I signed up again and waited for my account to be validated by an adminstrator, this didn't happen, I tried again a few times, I've run out of persoan email accounts to try create a new account. My last attempt I used missus Miko's email!

I just need to contact one of the members in there with a 'vital' modelling issue! ???

Anyone know what might be wrong? are they just not accepting new members?

Miko (confused?)
JamesPerrin
Looks like his avatar

Re: Britmodeller access

Post by JamesPerrin »

I would use your original email and click password reset. Check your junk folder for validation requests. Sending lots of requests with similar looking emails might appear as spam to them. Finally try contacting them via their Facebook page.
Classic British Kits SIG Leader Better to fettle than to fill
(2024 A:B 5:2) (2023 13:8:7) (2022 21:11) (2021 15:8) (2020 8:4:4)
Miko
The Bug Has Well And Truly Bitten

Post by Miko »

JamesPerrin wrote: July 23rd, 2023, 11:57 am Facebook page.
Facebook page! never thought of that

Thanks James

Miko (return to social media after a long lay off)
Dirkpitt289
NUMA's Auto Mechanic

Post by Dirkpitt289 »

I know Britmodeller is one of the big forums out there but it never really stuck for me. I found this forum to be more personable. That said I happened to log in over there for the first time in several years to check out a build a friend was doing. I was surprised, but I got in without any issues
.... Dirk

Beware of the DOG's of WAR

My Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/ModelingGu ... rid&view=0
JohnRatzenberger
Why is he so confused ?

Post by JohnRatzenberger »

That'll be enough, the OP has been given options.

UPDATE:
-- UAMF Members are invited to read our Forum Rules, especially the Code of Conduct, sub-paragraphs 2 & 3.
-- UAMF Members having any difficulty with another forum must take it up with them - UAMF is not a help center.
-- UAMF Members should not comment here about another forum; suspensions or bans will be instituted.
John Ratzenberger :???:
It's my model and I'll do what I want with it.
PaulBradley
Staring out the window

Post by PaulBradley »

Notice: We had to remove another thread regarding Britmodeller access as a possibly defamatory statement was made in a comment. We would like to remind our members of our forum rules, which are clearly stated at the top of our fora:

Code of Conduct

Please try to be polite and reasonable.

1 - Insulting remarks to individuals, whether direct or inferred, are strongly discouraged. Suspension, or a ban from the Forum may result, following discussion about such behaviour by the Admin Team.

2 - Any remarks aimed at modelling organisations, societies, retailers, manufacturers, forums or websites must be justified with evidence. Balanced criticism is always expected. Remarks made which are against the spirit of this rule,will be discussed by the Admin Team and may result in suspension or a ban.

3 - Please do not make comments about activity or postings on other forums on this forum.

Can I emphasise that disregarding these rules may result in your immediate suspension and a possible permanent ban.
We have done this before and will do it again, so don't try us.

We, the Administrators of UAMF, would like to apologise to any offended parties in this matter.
Paul

За демократію і незалежний Україну

"For Democracy and a Free Ukraine"

Return to “General Chat”