Arifix have just dropped a new 1/72 Me 410 Hornisse !!

Got something to say about the hobby of model making?
iggie
Modelling Gent and Scholar

Re: Arifix have just dropped a new 1/72 Me 410 Hornisse !!

Post by iggie »

I had to cancel my order from Airfix in the end, as their chosen courier DPD failed to deliver the order, but Airfix then chose to wait for over a week until DPD confirmed to them that they had lost the package before agreeing to resend the kits. A second order from Airfix via DPD also wasn't delivered as they claimed we 'were out', this despite me watching the van pull up outside the house, wait for a moment and then drive off; I consecutively received a text saying they were sorry to have 'missed me' and they would be back next day... the driver hadn't even got out of the van! Airfix don't seem to see this as a problem, even though this is now pretty much standard procedure for DPD here. I won't bother buying from them directly any more and will use retailers who use Royal Mail. It's a shame, as my logic was that Airfix got to keep more of my money through direct sale, rather than the discounted amount they would get from a wholesaler, but this does not seem important to them.
Best wishes

Jim
If you can walk away from a landing, it's a good landing. If you use the airplane the next day, it's an outstanding landing
"Never put off till tomorrow, what you can do the day after tomorrow"
wokka
Modelling Gent and Scholar

Re: Arifix have just dropped a new 1/72 Me 410 Hornisse !!

Post by wokka »

I have the same here, see my previous post about DPD and Hermes. However you now have the kit I see and so it's Another Brick in the Stash Wall.

We don't need no education....

Hey Teacher, leave them kits alone!

All in all it's just another kit in the stash.

:ha:
It's only pain, work through it.

Return to “Small Talk”