The new GB Team

Here's where the general chat and organization of Group/Shared Builds takes place, with Guidelines, the GB/SB Calendar, and an Index to completed GBs.

Moderator: PaulBradley

JohnRatzenberger
Why is he so confused ?

The new GB Team

Post by JohnRatzenberger »

Yes, Splash is joining me as GB Forum Moderator (aka GB Coordinator), something we needed to do for a long time to ensure coverage when an Admin is unable, as I have been a bit too frequently and recently.

This is a co-equal arrangement, we just chat between ourselves, and do what needs be done.

This does not give blanket excuse to trot out all the memes of two guys standing there watching the ball fall untouched between them :)
John Ratzenberger :???:
It's my model and I'll do what I want with it.
iggie
Modelling Gent and Scholar

Re: The new GB Team

Post by iggie »

Excellent news, not because you ever did a bad job John but it's always good to to be able to share these kind of things 8-)
Best wishes

Jim
If you can walk away from a landing, it's a good landing. If you use the airplane the next day, it's an outstanding landing
"Never put off till tomorrow, what you can do the day after tomorrow"
IronMan129
Modelling Gent and Scholar

Post by IronMan129 »

Sorry I haven't posted here until now but congrats to Splash for the new role and jRatz for finally getting the help you needed!
splash
Senior Service Rotorhead

Post by splash »

IronMan129 wrote:Sorry I haven't posted here until now but congrats to Splash for the new role and jRatz for finally getting the help you needed!
Cheers.
My work bench is starting to look like Portsmouth Naval Dockyard.

Return to “The Group/Shared Build Chat”